• COMING SOON
- Assessments in Forensic Practice. A Handbook
- Editing Scientific Technical and Medical Texts (Seminar, London)
- Working Through Veterinary Drug Development - The 10th Animal...
- Conference: 2nd Biobanking Summit - A World of Biobanking:...
- Contemporary Issues in Family Studies. Global Perspectives...
- Conference: Cell Based Assays: Scientific Innovations & Market...
- Strategic IP Planning (Seminar, London)
• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Healthcare and Medical Devices
Healthcare consumes over 10% of GDP in most developed countries, and it has huge potential to grow in emerging economies such as India and China. But is the industry really in good health?
You can check the state of health of this multibillion dollar industry in the publications listed under Research and Markets’ Healthcare and Medical Devices category: our reports, books, and subscriptions will allow you to tap into the latest quantitative and qualitative data on every aspect of this dynamic and lucrative sector. They cover all the key sectors of healthcare including diagnostics (in vitro, imaging, screening, etc.); testing (glucose, cholesterol, infectious disease, etc.); hospitals (dialysis, equipment, information systems, etc.); medical devices (cardiovascular, orthopaedic, stents); and associated areas like the dental and veterinary industries.
Also covered comprehensively are regional, national and international profiles of healthcare systems - including public, private and partnerships – across the world, and associated issues such as obesity, population health, health insurance, etc.
Hundreds of players that are shaping today’s market are featured in our publications, including world's giants such as Johnson & Johnson, GE Healthcare, Covidien (formerly Tyco), Siemens Healthcare, Medtronic, and many more.
If you are looking for reports on Health Insurance please browse the relevant sub-category under Banking and Financial Services. Show Less ... more