Argus Vickers Reports
The Owners Service provides analyses of UK and Irish public limited company share registers identifying the real owners (beneficial owners) and the institutions controlling the shares (Fund Managers) and their buying, selling and transfer movements in these companies.
This system and its information are used by many of the Investment Banks, particularly Equity Trading/Sales, Corporate Finance, M&A and Sell Side Analysts at Brokers, Investor Relations Consultants and Public Limited
The depth and breadth of coverage (all ordinary stock of LSE and AIM companies and their Irish equivalents) and analysis methodology is unique, ensuring the highest possible level of accuracy and completeness of information.
Every public limited company is fully analysed on either a monthly or quarterly basis.
The Owners Service information can be viewed on the Research and Markets site as a report pack for each individual PLC Company which contains:
- A tabular and graphical summary page with top holder and mover information
- A report showing holdings of beneficial owners, registered names and fund managers
- A net changes report showing the buy/sell movements of fund managers
- A history report showing the buy/sell movements of fund managers
WHY USE THE OWNERS SERVICE?
There are many areas which differentiate this service, a number of which are:
- Accurate capture of buy and sell data of all companies analysed through a unique analysis methodology based on an A to Z analysis of the entire stock register on a monthly or three monthly cycle.
- Audit trail of stock provenance and completeness of data through the disclosure of Nominee Names; vital for Trading, Corporate Finance and Research (e.g. if stock is switched).
- Comprehensive market coverage; UK LSE and AIM and Irish Main Market and IEX.
- Depth and quality of information; with reporting to a threshold level of 0.1% and in some cases 0.05% of a PLC’s issued share capital.
- Analyses undertaken by a highly professional analysis team with many years’ experience. Every analysis is cross-checked by another Analyst prior to being published.
- Clear and easy to read reports.
No results for these critera. Please adjust the applied filters, or try a different query.