• COMING SOON
- 2013 Information Technology Survey of Architecture, Engineering,...
- Testing Computer Software. Third Edition (Manager's Edition)
- Micro- and Nanoscale Fluid Mechanics. Transport in Microfluidic...
- Introduction to Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Initial Synchronisation of MIMO Transceivers. CDMA, MC-CDMA,...
- Fundamental Elements of Applied Superconductivity in Electrical...
• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Engineering is at the cutting edge of human development in every sphere, from transport to communication, energy to avionics. Professionals need to keep up to date with the latest techniques and technologies in order to improve performance and capture new markets. We have the information resources that you need to grow professionally and don’t be left behind by your competitors.
Research and Markets’ Engineering category include a vast selection of the latest engineering journals, academic texts, scientific handbooks, market reports and other useful publications for professional engineers. From chemical engineering to the latest laser technology – we have it covered.
Civil engineers can find more publications of their interest in the Construction. IT and telecom engineering is covered in our Telecommunications and Computing category. For manuals and books about Industry Standards please visit the relevant category. Show Less ... more