- Your are here:
- Contact Webmaster
Research and Markets Launch New Web Site
Dublin, Ireland, 22 January 2004 — Research and Markets announces the relaunch of its new research database http://www.researchandmarkets.com
Research and Markets are now recognised as the the world's largest resource for market research.
Highlights from the new database include:
- More than 350 market sectors, for example: Telecommunications and Computing, Business and Finance, Manufacturing and Construction, Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Consumer and Retail, Energy and Transport, Government and Public Sector
- Over 26,000 Company Reports including SWOT/PEST Analysis, Stock Reports and Franchises
- Over 1,500 Country Reports on export, trade and political risk
- The site offers a powerful search engine, permitting users to locate information on a wide variety of markets and companies
- Register for free market research updates and special offers
Visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com for more information.
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets are the leading source for international market research and market data. They currently hold over 80,000 major research publications from most of the leading publishers, consultants and analysts. They provide businesses with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends. Research and Markets are a ‘One-Stop-Shop’ for market research.
3M, ABB, Abbott Laboratories, ABN AMRO Bank, Accenture, Alcan, Argus Health Systems, Bain & Co., Bosch, BASF, BP, CIBC, Citibank, CNN, Coca-Cola, Deloitte, Dow Chemical, Eli Lilly, Ernst & Young, Fox, GE, Goldman Sachs, Hewlett-Packard, Hitachi, JP Morgan, KPMG, Monsanto, Morgan Stanley, Pfizer, Pharmacia, Phillips, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Procter & Gamble, Roche, SAP, Schlumberger, Siemens, Smurfit, Starbucks, The World Bank, Time Warner, UK Government, USPS, Xerox
Research and Markets,