Key Drivers of Building Information Modeling in 2012: Survey Snapshot
- ID: 2119843
- April 2012
- 20 pages
- World Market Intelligence
- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements of 182 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 27% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report analyzes the key drivers for the companies to initiate and implement BIM applications.
Key Drivers of Building Information Modeling in 2012: Survey Snapshot' is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes how companies in the construction industry perceive Business Information Modeling (BIM). The report identifies key drivers in the implementation of BIM.
The report features the opinions of construction industry respondents related to the factors that drive BIM implementation
Reasons To Buy
- Uncover potential benefits to derive maximum benefit from BIM.
1.1 What Is This Report About?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Key Drivers of BIM
2.1 Key drivers of BIM - buyers vs suppliers
2.2 Key drivers of BIM - analysis by region
2.3 Key drivers of BIM - analysis by company turnover
3.1 About World Market Intelligence
3.1.1 Media & Marketing Solutions
3.1.2 Research Reports
3.3 Contact Us
List of Tables
Table 1: Global Construction Industry Survey Respondents by Company Type,
Table 2: Buyer Respondents by Job Role (%),
Table 3: Buyer Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%),
Table 4: Buyer Respondents by Region (%),
Table 5: Supplier Respondents by Job Role (%),
Table 6: Supplier Respondents by Global Company Turnover (%),
Table 7: Supplier Respondents by Region (%),
Table 8: Key Drivers of BIM: Buyers vs Suppliers (%),
Table 9: Key Drivers of BIM: Responses by Region (%),
Table 10: Key Drivers of BIM: Responses by Company Turnover (%),
List of Figures
Figure 1: Key Drivers of BIM: Buyers vs Suppliers (%),
Figure 2: Key Drivers of BIM: Responses by Region (%),
Figure 3: Key Drivers of BIM: Responses by Company Turnover (%),