- Language: English
- 240 Pages
- Published: April 2013
Are You Ready for Millennials? Understanding the Next Significant Generation of Consumers
- ID: 1047278
- August 2008
- 30 Pages
- Hartman Group, The
Call them Echo Boomers, Gen Y'ers or the Facebook Generation. Representing more than 75 million consumers, Millennials are the largest generation in U.S. history-outnumbering Boomers by over a million. In this important new Tinderbox study, Are You Ready for Millennials? Get an up close and personal look at the generation that is quickly reshaping the cultural landscape and emerging to impact the marketplace in ways unimagined.
With this qualitative research study, learn what you need to know about how their current understanding of quality food, sustainability, organic dining out (and take out), health and wellness, the economy and their outlook on the future informs and shapes their purchase decisions.
This provocative Tinderbox report, presented in PowerPoint with video clips embedded, features insightful analysis, compelling visuals and consumer commentary throughout. Are You Ready for Millennials? Understanding the Next Significant Generation of Consumers provides manufacturers, marketers and retailers with the knowledge of Millennials' notions about living and eating, how they learn about products, brands, and services and what activities matter most in everyday life.
Areas of examination include:
- Mapping the Millennial cultural lifestyle: current view on life; hopes and fears
- Purchase Power: earning and spending habits
- Culture of food: in-depth look at what influences food and beverage choices
- Acquiring information: where do Millennials turn to for information about products and brands; what are the most trustworthy sources for information.
- Outlook on the future: what will influence food and beverage buying decisions in the future
Market Coverage: US Market