- Language: English
- 32 Pages
- Published: June 2010
- Region: China
Survey of Glufosinate in China
- Published: June 2009
- Region: China
- 17 Pages
- CCM International Limited
Glufosinate is a superactive herbicide used for control of a wide range of weeds and grasses. Also, it can kill some swart weeds that glyphosate can't.
At present, Bayer dominates both technology and market of glufosinate worldwide. Currently it has applied this technology patent in many countries.
In China, although there are many pesticide manufacturers that have registered glufosinate, only one manufacturer has the production technology with self-dominated intellectual property rights and has produced glufosinate commercially.
Owning to Chinese government's restriction on GM crops, as well as its higher price than glyphosate, fifteen times higher as of May 2009, glufosinate industry is expected to develop rather slowly in China in the future 10 years.
What are the aims of this report?
1. To provide you with comprehensive & in-depth understanding on glufosinate industry;
2. To figure out current supply and consumption in China and worldwide;
3. To analyze Bayer’s production situation including its production sites and technology routes, etc.;
4. To identify major domestic supplier of glufosinate, their technology routes and manufacturring cost;
5. To analyze the glufosinate patent;
6. To provide inside look at regulation and registration of glufosinate in China;
7. To know key raw materials of glufosinate in China
8. To analyze glufosinate use in China, including its use patterns, competing crops for each segment and cost of use in hectare, etc.
What can you benefit from the report?
This study will examine Bayer and Chinese glufosinate manufacturers from aspects of supply and consumption, cost & price, raw materials, technology, patent, as well as regulation, registrations, and also summarize a competitive landscape and commercial opportunities, etc. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
I Glufosinate production
I-1 Worldwide supply volume
I-2 Indian production
I-3 Chinese production
I-4 Bayer’s production situation
II Glufosinate technology
II-2 Bayer’s technology route and its manufacturing cost
II-3 Generic version’s technology route and its manufacturing cost in China
III Regulation related to glufosinate in China
IV Registrations of glufosinate in China
V Key raw materials of glufosinate in China
VI Glufosinate use in China
VI-1 Use pattern in China
VI-2 Competing crops for each segment
VI-3 Cost of glufosinate use in hectare
LIST OF TABLE
Table I-1 Global supply volume and sales value of glufosinate, 2004-2008
Table I-2 Sales value of Bayer's glufosinate, 2003-2008
Table II-1 Details of Bayer’s patent in China
Table II-2 Unit raw material cost for glufosinate production by Bayer, 2009
Table II-3 Manufacturing cost of glufosinate by Bayer
Table II-4 Unit raw material cost of glufosinate in China, 2009
Table II-5 Production cost of glufosinate in China
Table IV-1 Active glufosinate registrations in China
Table VI-1 Cost of glufosinate used in different weeds
LIST OF FIGURE
Figure II-1 Technology route of glufosinate by Bayer
Figure II-2 Technology route of glufosinate in China
- Zhejiang Yongnong Chemical Industry Company
- Shandong Zhongshi Chemical Company
- Zhejiang Shenghua Biok Biology Company
- Lier Chemical Company
- Shandong Qiaochang Chemical Company
- Yueyang Dipu Chemical Company