• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
North American Wood Fiber Review
Wood Resources International, May 2013, Pages: 24
The North American Wood Fiber Review (NAWFR), established in 1982 is a 36-page report with readers in a large number of forest and energy companies in North America and Europe. The quarterly publication is the only wood market report that has consistently tracked wood chip and pulpwood prices and market developments in North America for over 25 years. NAWFR includes prices and market commentary for 15 regions on the continent, and is an essential source for anyone that needs to track pulpwood, wood chips and biomass prices in the largest and most dynamic wood fiber market in the world.
In addition to comprehensive reporting of wood fiber and biomass markets, the report also published sawlog prices in key regions and pellet trade with Europe.
- Wood Chips
- Forest biomass
- Woody biomass
- Wood Pellets
This is a Quarterly report distributed in March, June, September and December
- Wood Fiber Prices in North America
- The US Regional Wood Fiber Market Update
- Canada Wood Fiber Market and Industry Update
- North American Wood Biomass Market Update
- North America Wood Chip Trade
- North America Wood Pellet Export to Europe
- North America Sawlog Markets and Exports
- Global Wood Fiber Prices Indices
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.