• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Gulf of Mexico Oil And Gas Production and Transportation Wall Map
RexTag Strategies, January 2012
The Gulf of Mexico Oil & Gas Transportation and Production Wall Map is the most comprehensive and yet most beautifully rendered wall map of its kind in the industry. Combining information for natural gas and crude oil production and transportation, this wall map provides vital information such as specific fields and platforms; pipelines with labeled operators and diameters; offshore blocks (233, 450, etc..) and the block groups (Vermillion, Main Pass, etc..). Furthermore, the background of the map includes the ocean topography (bathymetry) revealing the ocean depths.
The Gulf of Mexico Oil & Gas Transportation and Production Wall Map also covers Onshore pipelines and infrastructure, such as Crude Oil Refineries, Natural Gas Storage Facilities, Compressor Stations, Gas Processing Plants, LNG Terminals, and more.
What's more, this unique map provides a table with the top oil and gas producers and their corresponding 2008 production levels in Bcf (for natural gas volumes) and MMbbls (for crude oil volumes).
The data for field production is extracted from public information published by the US Minerals Management Service (MMS), and it clearly gives the location for over 100 Oil & Gas fields, their common names, and the visual representation for their historical production from 2000 to 2008. (Only fields as reported by MMS are included in this map.)
- Natural Gas Pipelines (Red lines, labeled with name and diameter)
- Crude Oil Pipelines (Green lines, labeled with name and diameter)
- Active Lease
- Active Wells
- Offshore Platforms
- Natural Gas Storage (Labeled by name)
- Gas Processing Plants (Labeled by name)
- Compressor Stations
- Crude Oil Refineries (Labeled by name)
- LNG Terminals (Green: Existing, Red: Proposed)
- Offshore Blocks (Labeled by number)
- Offshore Block Group (Labeled by name)
- Oil and Gas Producing Fields (Labeled by name and sized by production)
- Oil and Gas Producer’s Table with producer’s name and total production for 2008
This large 60” X 42”Gulf of Mexico Oil And Gas Production and Transportation Wall Map is printed in full color on gloss-photo-finish, which makes it more than a tool of the trade: it makes for great wall decoration!