Decision Matrix: Selecting a Business Intelligence Tools Vendor for Performance Management (Competitor Focus)
- Published: March 2009
The Contact Center Analytics Decision Matrix outlines the competitive dynamics within the market and guides IT decision makers to select a vendor based on its product strength, reputation among customers, and impact in the market. Datamonitor provides a holistic view of vendor capabilities and recommends those you should explore, consider and, most importantly, shortlist.
- Provides an overview of the most important trends in the contact center analytics and workforce optimization markets.
- Delivers a comprehensive comparison of vendors market impact, products, and end-user sentiment.
- Presents a detailed view of each vendors strengths and weaknesses, and provides advice on the suitability of their offering.
- Vendors profiled include Aspect, Envision, Genesys, Merced Systems, NICE, Teleopti, Verint, and VPI.
Highlights of this title
Datamonitor defines contact center analytics as a range of optimization technologies that includes agent and operations-focused analytics and performance management (PM). Scorecards and dashboards are used to understand the performance of individual agents, teams, groups and overall contact center performance.
There is often high staff turnover in contact centers and therefore a need to monitor the way in which agents view and use customer data. This has driven a need for more intelligent WOTs tools such as analytics. These solutions are being deployed to better understand trends and challenges in the contact center.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Gain detailed knowledge of contact center analytics vendors strengths with regards to products, user sentiment and market impact.
- Workforce optimization technology vendors can benchmark their performance in various key criteria against their competitors.
- IT managers will gain valuable insight to improve their contact center strategy and inform their purchasing decisions. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of figures
Table of tables
Economic pressures are driving enterprises to focus on customer retention and cutting costs
Enterprises will continue to invest in WOTs despite the difficult economy
Enterprises are deploying contact center analytics to improve efficiency and first call resolution
Vendors are offering packaged solutions for improving first call resolution and reducing call handling times
The SME market is relatively untapped
Speech analytics is gradually playing a more significant role in workforce optimization
Continued market consolidation is changing the competitive landscape
THE CONTACT CENTER ANALYTICS Decision Matrix
Market leaders: NICE and Verint
The challengers: Aspect, Merced Systems and VPI
The prospects: Envision, Genesys and Teleopti
Market leaders: technology assessment
Market leaders: end-user sentiment
Market leaders: market Impact
Aspect: CCA radars
Envision: CCA radars
Genesys: CCA radars
Merced Systems: CCA radars
NICE: CCA radars
Teleopti: CCA radars
Verint: CCA radars
VPI: CCA radars
Contact centers should deploy packaged contact center analytics solutions to address business needs
Workforce Optimization Technologies
Ask the analyst
List of Tables
Table 1: The leading contact center analytics vendors (in alphabetical order)
Table 2: The Contact Center Analytics Decision Matrix
Table 3: Contact Center Analytics Decision Matrix: vendor scores summary
List of Figures
Figure 1: Contact center analytics
Figure 2: The contact center analytics Decision Matrix
Figure 3: Market leaders analysis: technology assessment
Figure 4: Market leaders: end-user sentiment
Figure 5: Market leaders: market impact
Figure 6: The Aspect contact center analytics radars
Figure 7: The Envision contact center analytics radars
Figure 8: The Genesys contact center analytics radars
Figure 9: The Merced Systems contact center analytics radars
Figure 10: The NICE contact center analytics radars
Figure 11: The Teleopti contact center analytics radars
Figure 12: The Verint contact center analytics radars
Figure 13: The VPI contact center analytics radars