Nuclear Power in Ukraine, Market Outlook to 2025, 2012 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies
- Language: English
- Published: June 2012
- Region: Ukraine
Fuel - Nuclear Power’s Trump Card?
Compared to coal or gas, nuclear fuel is inexpensive and constant in price, uranium reserves remain large - and quite possibly sustainable - and spent fuel is easily contained. Nuclear fuel has many associated advantages in comparison to other conventional fuel sources. Only a small quantity of uranium is required to produce a huge amount of nuclear energy. This leaves only minor quantity of solid waste which, as far as the industry is concerned, can be safely contained and managed. Fuel represents a small proportion of the generating costs of nuclear power and the relative price stability for electricity is assured regardless of fuel price fluctuations.
- GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest key events or important developments in the nuclear energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and Our views of various developments that have been taking place in the nuclear energy industry across the world.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the nuclear energy industry.
- Gain a strong understanding of the nuclear energy market and analyze the major trends in the global nuclear energy industry today
- Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the nuclear energy industry
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
1.1 List of Figures
3 Fuel - Nuclear Power’s Trump Card?
3.1 Market size
3.2 A Plentiful Resource
4.1.2 Secondary Research
4.1.3 Primary Research
4.1.4 Expert Panel Validation
4.2 Contact Us
4.3 About Us