- Language: English
- 113 Pages
- Published: November 2011
- Region: America, Latin America
Automated Functional Testing: IBM Rational Functional Tester
- ID: 1057452
- July 2009
- 8 Pages
- Info-Tech Research Group
Automated functional testing solutions can offer measurable advantages to many small enterprises. An appropriate tool can improve the efficiency of quality assurance testing during development, bring software to production faster, and save on long-term overhead costs. The report evaluated five of the leading automated functional testing products. One of the evaluated products is IBM Rational Functional Tester.
This evaluation discusses:
- Current market conditions and trends for automated functional testing.
- An overview of the IBM Rational quality assurance product line.
- Product background and direction of Rational Functional Tester.
- Key features.
- Licensing, support, and pricing information.
- Distinguishing strengths and weaknesses.
- Recommendations for next steps in the vendor selection process.
Review IBM Rational Functional Tester and determine if it can be advantageous to the small enterprise with automated quality assurance interests.