New Television Insider: The Business Of Emerging Technologies
- ID: 1057455
- August 2016
- Region: Global
- Broadband TV News
The New Television Insider package combines both online access and a fortnightly PDF-delivered publication.
Unrivalled journalism stands alongside analysis and insight on the delivery of multichannel television.
New Television encompasses digital delivery formats via cable, satellite and terrestrial transmitters. It also includes IPTV, interactive services, TV over mobile and High Definition Television.
New Television Insider is written by analysts who know the business of multichannel broadcasting. They include Robert Briel, Julian Clover and Chris Dziadul
There's no paper edition of New Television Insider. Instead each issue is delivered electronically in the Adobe PDF format. Subscribers can then simply view the copy on-screen or print it out ahead of that vital business meeting.
New Television Insider is published by Broadband TV News.
The The New Television Insider is published fortnightly (24 issues per year) in the PDF format
Each issue includes:
- The plans and strategies of the leading broadband and digital operators.
- Subscriber figures and projections.
- High Definition Television
- 'Over the top' broadcasting
- Digital terrestrial rollouts
- Webcasting: the technology and the business models behind it.
- TV Over Mobile
- Interactive gaming and betting
- New broadband launches, service roll-outs, mergers and acquisitions
- Hardware developments covering: Set-Top Boxes, home networking, Personal Video Recorders (PVRs)
- New software deployments and downloads