• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Top 60 Blood Glucose Monitoring Device Companies Worldwide
Research Facts Ltd, August 2009, Pages: 110
Did you know?
- Diabetes currently affects 246 million people worldwide and is expected to affect 380 million by 2025.
- In 2007, the five countries with the largest numbers of people with diabetes were India (40.9 million), China (39.8 million), the United States (19.2 million), Russia (9.6 million) and Germany (7.4 million).
- By 2025, the largest increases in diabetes prevalence will take place in developing countries.
Around the world, more people are living in large towns and cities, more people are being born and more people are living longer lives. At the same time, people are taking less exercise and eating less healthy types of food in larger quantities than they ever did before. The result is that the total number of people in the world with diabetes is spiralling out of control.
There are many blood glucose monitoring device companies worldwide. This report profiles the Top 60. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that can compete effectively in global markets.
Profile information for each company in The Top 60 Blood Glucose Monitoring Device Companies Worldwide typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Foreign Trade, Location Status, Year Established, Number of Employees and Turnover.
Report Target Market:
1) Blood Glucose Monitoring Device Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
This report is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, components and contract manufacturing services, to identify new potential customers.
The Top 60 Blood Glucose Monitoring Device Companies Worldwide is ideal for distributors of diabetes products to identify the leading suppliers with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major blood glucose monitoring device companies such as Abbott and Roche, but this report looks at all 60 of the top companies - companies like - 77 Elektronika Kft. - a Budapest, Hungary based private company with 240 employees, the leader in the Hungarian blood glucose meter market and developer of dozens of OEM blood glucose meters for foreign markets.
Report data field structure is as follows:
Parent Company Name
Number of Employees
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts’ customers include most of the world’s major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Roche, Abbott, Quintiles, Johnson & Johnson, Wyeth, GlaxoSmithKline, Medtronic, Siemens Medical, Philips Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare, Ipsen etc..
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Hardcopy: Bound report, A4 format, 110 pages
Electronic: pdf Version, A4 format, 110 pages
Author: The scientific advisor on this report was Damien Ferguson. Damien has advanced degrees in physiology and medicine from Trinity College Dublin and is currently a member of the University Of Limerick Medical School.
Blood Glucose Meter, Blood Glucose Monitoring Device, Blood Glucose Monitoring System, Continuous Glucose Monitoring System, Diabetes, Non-Invasive Blood Glucose Monitor.
77 Elektronika Kft.
Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
Accruex Biomedical Pvt. Ltd.
Acon Laboratories, Inc.
AiMedics Pty Ltd
A. Menarini Diagnostics S.r.l.
Apex Biotechnology Corp.
Aventir Biotech, LLC.
Bayer HealthCare LLC Diabetes Care
BodyTel Europe GmbH
Calisto Medical, Inc.
Cyber Medical Ltd.
Diagnostic Devices, Inc.
Echo Therapeutics, Inc.
Eumed Biotech Co., Ltd.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Fora Care Inc.
Freedom Meditech, Inc.
Grove Instruments™ Inc.
Home Diagnostics, Inc.
IN4 Technology Corporation
InLight Solutions, Inc.
Integrity Applications Ltd.
Intuity Medical, Inc.
Lein Applied Diagnostics Ltd.
LighTouch Medical, Inc.
Luminous Medical™, Inc.
National Diagnostic Products Pty. Limited
Nova Biomedical Corporation
Panasonic Shikoku Electronics Co., Ltd.
Sensors for Medicine and Science, Inc.®
Solianis Monitoring AG
Standard Diagnostics, Inc.
Tyson Bioresearch, Inc.
US Diagnostics, Inc.
Visual Pathways Inc.