- Published: August 2008
Technology Corporate Financial Deals Quarterly Roundup - Q2 2009
- Published: August 2009
- 34 pages
This report contains extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of quarterly deal activity (including strategic alliances) in the software, hardware, IT services, and telecom sectors across global markets, with a specific focus on key emerging markets. It offers a unique insight into deal activity, deal rationale, valuation trends, and the market fundamentals driving various sub-sectors.
- Insights into deal activity across M&A, private equity, venture financing, private placement, IPO, secondary offering, and strategic alliance deals
- In-depth analysis on all key sectors, namely software, hardware, IT services, and telecom
- Geographical trends by primary regions and by key emerging markets
- Detailed analysis of the deal activity during the quarter, along with the trend for the last fourquarters by deal volume and value
Highlights of this title
The technology sector recorded 770 M&A deals worth $52.6 billion recorded in Q2 09.
Technology hardware and services sectors recorded increases in volume on a Q-o-Q basis
Technology sector recorded 435 venture capital investments worth $2.1 billion.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Understand which technology sectors are experiencing the most activity, and which type of investor, and advisor are playing the significant roles
- Find out how key deals are changing the competitive landscape of your business in software, hardware, IT services, and telecom sectors
- Find out how companies in technology and telecom sectors are raising funds through capital markets, private equity, and private placement deals
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Valuation trend: comparison across sectors
Mergers and acquisition (including PE)