Spain Diabetes Care Devices Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015
Our medical device report: “Spain Diabetes Care Devices Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015” report provides key data, information and analysis on the Spain diabetes care devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on two market categories - glucose monitoring and insulin delivery. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical insight on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape in terms of mergers and acquisitions, pipeline products and technology offerings.
- Forecasts & Analysis of the Spain diabetes care devices market to 2015.
- Market segmentation by glucose monitoring and insulin delivery. Glucose monitoring further segmented into blood glucose meters and blood glucose test strips. Insulin delivery further segmented into insulin pens, insulin pumps, insulin syringes and traditional insulin pump accessories.
- Market Analysis from 2001 to 2008, including new updated 2008 data.
- Analysis of the leading companies and competitive landscape including 2008 company market share analysis.
- Analysis of key diabetes care pipeline products, new technologies and clinical trials.
- Insight into the key mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnerships, venture capital and private equity investments.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, market limiters regulatory issues and future outlook.
Reasons to buy
- Understand what the new growth opportunities are within the Spain diabetes care devices market.
- Develop a clear knowledge & understanding of the Spain diabetes care devices competitor landscape and how this will change to 2015.
- Identify acquisition opportunities across the Spain diabetes care devices market.
- Identify key winners and losers and who is best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
spain health structure, diabetes market, glucose monitoring, insulin delivery, pens, pumps, meters, strips, distribution, average price, value, competitive analysis, company share, market share, average price, pipeline products, drivers, restraints, volume, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., LifeScan, Inc., Bayer HealthCare AG, Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Novo Nordisk A/S, Eli Lilly and Company, Medtronic, Inc., ARKRAY, Inc., Terumo Corporation, Animas Corporation, Sanofi-Aventis, Smiths Medical. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Executive Summary
4 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report
4.1 Diabetes Care Devices
4.2 Glucose Monitoring Devices
4.2.1 Blood Glucose Meters
4.2.2 Blood Glucose Strips
4.3 Insulin Delivery
4.3.1 Insulin Pens
4.3.2 Insulin Syringes
4.3.3 Insulin Pumps
4.3.4 Traditional Insulin Pump Accessories
5 Healthcare Sector Review
5.1 Healthcare Expenditure
5.2 Healthcare Infrastructure
5.3 Healthcare Policy
6 Regulation System
6.1 Medical Equipment Approval Process
6.1.1 Classification of medical devices
6.1.2 Conformity Assessment Process
6.2 Post Market Surveillance (PMS)
7 Pricing and Reimbursement
7.1 Pricing and Reimbursement Policies
8 Distribution Structure
9 Diabetes Care Devices In Spain
9.1 Diabetes Care Devices, Spain, Overall Revenue ($m), 2000-2015
9.2 Diabetes Care Devices, Spain, Category Volume (Units), 2000-2015
9.3 Diabetes Care Devices, Spain, Cross-Category Analysis, 2000-2015
9.4 Diabetes Care Devices, Spain, Company Share (2007-2008)
10 Glucose Monitoring In Spain
10.1 Glucose Monitoring Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
10.1.1 Blood Glucose Meters Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
10.2 Glucose Monitoring Overall Volume (2000-2015)
10.2.1 Blood Glucose Meters Overall Volume (2000-2015)
10.3 Glucose Monitoring, Spain, Cross-Segment Analysis, 2000-2015
10.4 Glucose Monitoring Average Price (2000-2015)
10.5 Glucose Monitoring Market Dynamics
10.5.1 Market Drivers
10.5.2 Market Restraints
10.6 Glucose Monitoring Distribution Share (2007-2008)
10.7 Glucose Monitoring, Spain, Company Share (2007-2008)
11 Insulin Delivery In Spain
11.1 Insulin Delivery Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
11.1.1 Insulin Pens Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
11.2 Insulin Delivery Overall Volume (2000-2015)
11.2.1 Insulin Pens Overall Volume (2000-2015)
11.3 Insulin Delivery, Spain, Cross-Segment Analysis, 2000-2015
11.4 Insulin Delivery Average Price (2000-2015)
11.5 Insulin Delivery Market Dynamics
11.6 Insulin Delivery Distribution Share (2007-2008)
11.7 Insulin Delivery, Spain, Company Share (2007-2008)
12 Overview of Key Companies in Spain Diabetes Care Devices Market
12.1 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
12.1.1 Company Overview
12.1.2 Value Chain Analysis
12.1.3 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd Pipeline Products
12.2 LifeScan, Inc.
12.2.1 Company Overview
12.2.2 LifeScan, Inc. Pipeline Products
12.3 Bayer HealthCare AG
12.3.1 Company Overview
12.3.2 Value Chain Analysis
12.3.3 Bayer HealthCare AG Pipeline Products
12.4 Abbott Laboratories
12.4.1 Company Overview
12.4.2 Value Chain Analysis
12.4.3 Abbott Laboratories Pipeline Products
12.5 Becton, Dickinson and Company
12.5.1 Company Overview
12.5.2 Value Chain Analysis
12.6 Novo Nordisk A/S
12.6.1 Company Overview
12.6.2 Novo Nordisk A/S Pipeline Products
12.7 Eli Lilly and Company
12.7.1 Company Overview
12.7.2 Value Chain Analysis
12.7.3 Eli Lilly and Company Pipeline Products
12.8 Medtronic, Inc.
12.8.1 Company Overview
12.8.2 Value Chain Analysis
12.8.3 Medtronic, Inc. Pipeline Products
12.9 ARKRAY, Inc.
12.9.1 Company Overview
12.9.2 ARKRAY, Inc. Pipeline Products
12.10 Terumo Corporation
12.10.1 Company Overview
12.10.2 Value Chain Analysis
12.11 Animas Corporation
12.11.1 Company Overview
12.12.1 Company Overview
12.13 Smiths Medical
12.13.1 Company Overview
12.13.2 Value Chain Analysis
13.1 Research Methodology
13.3 Secondary Research
13.4 Primary Research
13.7 Expert Panel Validation
13.8 Currency Conversion
13.9 Contact Us
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Bayer HealthCare AG
Becton, Dickinson and Company
Novo Nordisk A/S
Eli Lilly and Company