• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Biomedical Materials - Issue 8, 2009
International Newsletters Ltd, August 2009
A monthly news alert which addresses all the latest developments in ceramics, composites, metals, polymers and textiles for biomedical use including advances in materials, product launches and trials, industry news, international regulatory issues and an alerting service to the latest research results.
Reports on new and existing application areas: artificial organs and skin, bioprostheses, bone repair, catheters, contact lenses, dental materials, drug delivery, ophthalmics, orthopaedics, sutures and tissue engineering .Every month, this concise newsletter will keep you up-to-date with the latest research in a format that doesn’t take all day to read. Biomedical Materials provides you with abstracts of the latest research findings and details of new materials being tested or developed, as well as all the industry news, such as markets, product trials and corporate strategies. Plus, all news articles contain contact details so you can follow up items of specific interest directly with the companies and institutes concerned.
- DEBs reach the places that stents cannot reach
- Bayer develops range of coatings for medical devices
- Pelvic implant for women wins US, European approval
- Custom-made knee implant wins European approval
- New wireless pacemaker from Biotronik wins CE Mark
- DSM Biomedical signals success of polymers in lumbar disc, heart assist system
- France’s Memometal opens London office
- Taris Biomedical secures funds for bladder therapy technology
- Biomet, Orthopaedic Research Foundation offer graduate grants
CLINICAL TRIAL NEWS
- Bone Solutions wins Frost & Sullivan award for bone void filler
- ProChon Biotech wins Genzyme prize for cartilage research
- ConforMIS wins award for knee implant
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.