• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Sea Freight in Malta
Analytiqa, June 2009, Pages: 135
Modal specific analysis of country freight market performance along with growth trends, GDP benchmarking, market segmentation and sector shares.
The Freight Data Series has been published to meet supply chain professionals’ needs for reliable and comprehensive market statistics - hard data on which to base supply chain decisions.
Combined with freight data reports on alternative transport modes (including air, rail, road and sea), the Freight Data Series builds into an extensive, country, regional and global data set, whose analysis can be used to understand the movement of commodities and goods around the globe.
Extended, global supply chains rely on the movement of freight utilising a variety of transport modes. As intermodal transport becomes increasingly popular, the report series provides analysis of freight movements by transport mode to present understanding of the shifts in demand for freight movements between transport modes, from air and sea, to road and rail.
This report provides an analysis of past market performance along with growth trends and, where available, market segmentation, freight movements by industry sector and market shares for a key freight market, providing you:
- At-a-glance illustration of market size
- Analysis of historic growth rates
- Identification of key sectors, shares and freight movements
- Tracking of country performances by transport mode
- Benchmarks of sector growth against country growth indicators
- Business development and planning tools
As a supplier or service provider, this research will enable the identification and targeting of future, potentially high yielding, growth markets and opportunities. The data contained can be used to draw conclusions that can be applied to either process or strategic planning with the absolute confidence that the data originates from sources that are consistent, reliable and specialist within the supply chain industry.
- Market Size and Growth
- Benchmark growth against key indicators
- Analyse market sector size and growth
- Market segmentation by commodity
- Market segmentation by type of transport