How to Create a Personal Brand as a CIO - Using Speaking Engagements, Published Articles & Social Media Web Sites as a Way to Make a Name for Yourself and Open New Doors
- Published: March 2011
In How to Create a Personal Brand as an Antitrust Lawyer, we examine specific ways to use speaking engagements, published articles, and social media web sites as a way to establish yourself as a thought leader to clients and colleagues. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to understand how to go about sharing your thought leadership in each of these areas and the best ways to establish yourself as a personal brand in the area of antitrust law (apart from/in addition to that of your firm).
Upon ordering, we will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by Mark Beese, an expert at helping antitrust lawyers create a personal brand, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how to create a personal brand for yourself as an antitrust lawyer by sharing your thought leadership in social media web sites, speaking engagements and published articles
- The 10 questions that are asked the most by antitrust lawyers with respect to how to create a personal brand for themselves apart from or in addition to that of their firm
- Specific suggestions for antitrust lawyers on the best venues for speaking engagements, legal publishers and social media web sites to feature your thought leadership
- Surefire methods for getting your content/presentation/speech into these channels and ways to increase your exposure
- Case studies of other antitrust lawyers that have had success creating a personal brand for themselves and important lessons learned SHOW LESS READ MORE >