The Instant Impact of Tiffany (NJ), Inc. v. eBay, Inc. (2nd Cir. Apr. 2, 2010) on IP Lawyers, Contributory Trademark Infringement, and the Online Sale of Counterfeit Goods
- 60 Minutes
- Published: June 2010
"What Trademark Lawyers Need to Understand About the Instant Impact of In re Bose on Allegations of Trademark Fraud” is a time efficient way to be in-the-know on the most up to date facts and ramifications of the case and take proactive steps on behalf of current and prospective clients it could impact the most. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to make sure you have answers ready to key questions you are sure to be asked on the immediate ramifications of the topic by colleagues, clients and other professionals with whom you discuss the case, as allegations of trademark fraud will now be evaluated very differently than in the past.
Upon ordering, we will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on the ramifications of this case and trademark fraud, Stephen Baird (Shareholder, Winthrop & Weinstine P.A.), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 75 minutes about the impact of the Federal Circuit’s ruling in In re Bose on trademark fraud
- Perspective on how allegations of trademark fraud will now be evaluated differently under the new standard articulated in In re Bose, what type of representation will be considered “material,” and what kind of evidence will be needed to demonstrate an “intent to deceive” the U.S. Trademark Office
- The 10 questions being asked the most by trademark lawyers and their clients with respect to how this will impact them and what proactive steps they should be taking
- Proactive strategies and the most important financial-related issues/opportunities for current clients who could be affected by this ruling
- Case studies of what other lawyers are doing for their clients, now and in the future, based on this ruling SHOW LESS READ MORE >
|Online Access||The login credentials for the webinar will be emailed to you.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|1 - 5 Users||The login credentials for the webinar will be emailed to you.||This is a 1-5 user licence, allowing up to five users have access to the product.|
|1 - 10 Users||The login credentials for the webinar will be emailed to you.||This is a 1-10 user licence, allowing up to ten users have access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The login credentials for the webinar will be emailed to you.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|