- Language: English
- 60 Minutes
- Published: September 2012
New Client Pitch & Presentation
- ID: 1084011
- September 2009
- 68 Minutes
In Crafting Your Value Proposition & Presentation to Prospective Clients, we examine how to update the way you approach and present to prospective clients to take into account your strengths as a lawyer, the current economy, and any developments in your practice area that present new issues and opportunities for companies. Take the 68 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) and fine-tune your presentation you most often share with prospective clients, as it is important that your value proposition address the rapidly changing landscape that companies are dealing with in the current economy.
Upon ordering, we will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on helping lawyers craft their value proposition, Mike Schultz (President, Wellesley Hills Group & Publisher, RainToday), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how to update your value proposition and presentation to prospective clients
- Specific changes you should be making to your prospective client presentation that take into account your strengths as a lawyer, the current economy and any developments in your practice area that present new issues/opportunities for companies
- Before and after sample client presentations in PowerPoint that have been updated with new value propositions to reflect the current economy and needs of companies
- Case studies of other lawyers that have had success with updating their value proposition, the most frequently asked questions, and important lessons learned SHOW LESS READ MORE >