- Language: English
- Published: December 2012
- Region: Global
Payments Cards and Mobile
- Published: April 2014
- Region: Global
- Payments Cards and Mobile
Published bi-monthly, Payments Cards and Mobile is the leading magazine covering the payment cards and mobile payments business globally.
Payments Cards and Mobile stays in close contact with trends in the industry, particularly card processing, NFC and contactless systems, POS terminals, mobile payments, internet payments and innovations in payment technology.
Other regular topics include country profiles, credit card programmes, debit cards, e-commerce, prepaid cards, supplier and vendor products, fraud and security. A wealth of tables and statistics provides essential industry data with every issue.
Payments Cards and Mobile is the leading publication combining coverage of the card payment business with mobile and contactless payments worldwide:
- Payments Cards and Mobile provides an objective coverage of the payment industry worldwide.
- With the highest standards of editorial coverage in the payments industry, Payments Cards and Mobile offers news, interviews with market leaders, vendor- coverage combined with industry insights and trends, in-depth analysis, web-based feedback and articles contributed by other industry experts.
- Payments Cards and Mobile gives readers interactive access to synchronised content enabling news via the web, mobile, archive and hard copy.
- Through the online and printed version of the publication, readers can keep themselves up-to date with what is happening in their region any time, anywhere. Payments Cards and Mobile can be mailed to the office or sent to your email account.
Payments Cards and Mobile readers are senior industry executives with responsibility for managing all types of payment programmes. Payments Cards and Mobile is also required reading for central bankers, regulators, card association executives, telecommunication executives, consultants, vendors and service providers.
As well as editorial coverage of payments throughout Europe, USA and Asia, Payments Cards and Mobile has invested for the past 14 years in expanding its distribution in the dynamic emerging markets of central and eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union, Africa and the Middle East, India and Latin America. Payments Cards and Mobile today has a stronger presence in these regions than any other payments publication SHOW LESS READ MORE >