• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Company Financials: Comcast Corporation
Datamonitor, September 2009
The Company Financials offers insights into the financial performance of the company over last five years for about 1000 leading global companies. The datapack covers wealth of financial information relating to income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Contains five years data on income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and other financials in the reported currency and its US Dollar translation
- Provides key ratios
- Includes information on revenue distribution by business segments and geographies
Highlights of this title
Comcast is one of the leading providers of cable, entertainment and communications products and services in the US. The company is engaged in development, management and operation of cable networks and delivery of programming content. It offers interactive video services, content and IP-enabled digital voice service, among others.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Access important financial information and analysis on the company in a single datapack
- Understand the financial evolution of the company over the last five years
- Build the periodic assessment of the company’s performance for five year adjusted financial data along with key ratios and market capitalization