- Published: June 2011
- Region: Brazil, Global
Company Financials: Banco do Brasil
- Published: September 2009
- Region: Global, Brazil
The Company Financials offers insights into the financial performance of the company over last five years for about 1000 leading global companies. The datapack covers wealth of financial information relating to income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Contains five years data on income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and other financials in the reported currency and its US Dollar translation
- Provides key ratios
- Includes information on revenue distribution by business segments and geographies
Highlights of this title
Banco do Brasil (BB) is a government-controlled bank, focused on short term, medium and long-term lending to businesses and consumers. It also provides asset management and foreign exchange services.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Access important financial information and analysis on the company in a single datapack
- Understand the financial evolution of the company over the last five years.
- Build the periodic assessment of the companys performance for five year adjusted financial data along with key ratios and market capitalization