- Language: English
- 73 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Europe
Aftermarket - Fleet Market Overview
- Published: September 2009
- 48 pages
The combined company car fleet in the countries covered in this report, is estimated at around 15.7 million vehicles, which consists of around 9% of the total combined car parc in those countries. This brief looks at this market from the perspective of the aftermarket players.
- Provides an overview of the fleet sector and the operational leasing market in key European markets.
- Includes coverage of Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and the UK.
Highlights of this title
Datamonitor estimates that the aftermarket value in 2008, for company cars in the leading seven Western European markets represented a market of around EUR14.5 billion at retail prices.This includes the market for servicing, replacement tyres, vehicle maintenance and crash repair, but excludes the light commercial vehicle aftermarket.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Forecasts of the company car and operational leasing market to 2013
- Benchmark the segmentation of the company car market by fleet size segment
- Highlight the market share by vehicle manufacturer in the company car fleet
European Company Car Market (The Aftermarket Perspective)
Company Car Market
Company Car Fleet
Company Car Fleet by Acquisition Method
Company Car Fleet Segmentation by Size
Company Car Fleet Segmentation by Manufacturer
The United Kingdom