• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Bue Market Comparison Software
Whythawk, September 2009
The Whythawk Bue Market Analysis Software allows rapid, consistent and objective comparison of selected countries or regions against a chosen benchmark, using an expansive set of data from trusted sources.
- Save time in understanding global growth opportunities;
- Benefit from an unbiased and objective decision making tool;
- Easily customisable and extensible to add in proprietary data;
- Can be used for any form of data comparison.
The full version includes 177 countries and 192 criteria, and allows customised benchmarks and comparisons of any country or region, as well as ranking and weighting of the final country scores. Criteria are selected from the United Nations, International Monetary Fund, World Bank and World Health Organisation, amongst others.
Visual representation of the results allows analysis over time and enables scenario analysis. All the raw data and detailed references are also included.
Data used for the Bue Curve is arranged into six segments:
1. Demography: Population, Health and Education
2. Economy: Market Opportunity and Investment Environment
3. Infrastructure: Telecommunications, Energy, Access and Rights
4. State: Governance, Law and Stability
5. Structure: Aid, Enterprise and State Expenditure
6. Healthcare: Morbidity, Mortality & Treatment
For a demonstration of this product, please contact our customer service team.
Bue Market Analysis Software Components:
Process and Help
1. Choose Countries
2. Choose Data
3. Review Report
4. Bue Chart
5. Final Rankings
Terms & Conditions
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.