- Language: English
- Published: January 2015
- Region: Global
Generic Pharmaceuticals (Global)
- ID: 1086407
- January 2015
- Region: Global
- 260 Pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
Plimsoll Publishing’s GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS (Global) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS (Global) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 200 companies, including ABBOTT LABORATORIES (PAKISTAN) LIMITED, ACTAVIS GROUP EHF. and ADCOCK INGRAM HOLDINGS LIMITED.
This report (compiled in English language) includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. Plimsoll Publishing’s latest GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS (Global) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS (Global) report will tell you that 32 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 54 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 200 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a one-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS (Global) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
Plimsoll’s GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS (Global) sector in 2013.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 200 largest GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS (Global) companies.
The GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS (Global) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example CLONMEL HEALTHCARE LIMITED has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example LABORATORIOS CINFA SA is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 200 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS (Global) industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS (Global) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
Despite the Global Generic Pharmaceutical industry becoming increasingly competitive there are 42 vibrant companies across the World exploiting innovative, more profitable routes to market. It is important therefore, for established companies such as yours, to keep up with developments.
Just published the Plimsoll Global Analysis – Generic Pharmaceuticals is comprehensive review of the World’s 200 largest Generic Pharmaceuticals. Each company is individually assessed on their latest performance to highlight everything you need to know about your marketplace in one convenient report. Some of the latest findings include:
? 42 companies are increasing sales and making a profit.
? 21 companies continue to sell at a loss for a second consecutive year.
? 80 companies have experienced a fall in their overall financial strength.
? 16 companies look ripe for takeover with sales increasing but profits negative a more prudent management being necessary.
The report delivers an instant verdict on each company using an uncomplicated written and graphical summary in one language and monetary currency. In addition, a new 100 page industry review is now also included highlighting the changing dynamics of your market.