- Language: English
- 41 Pages
- Published: May 2013
The 2011 Leading Diagnostic Imaging Companies Product Portfolio Analyses
- Published: September 2011
- 230 Pages
- Venture Planning Group (VPG)
For each company, the analyses present:
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
- Specifications, features, advantages, weaknesses, introduction dates and prices of current systems.
The companies analyzed in the report: Aloka, Analogic, Esaote, GE, Hitachi, Hologic, Philips, Shimadzu, Siemens, and Toshiba.
The report contains 230 pages