Artificial Disc Replacement Pipeline Technology and Market Forecasts to 2015
Our “Artificial Disc Replacement (ADR) Pipeline Technology and Market Forecasts to 2015” report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global artificial disc replacement market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the dynamism in the global artificial disc replacement market. The report also provides insight on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring significant shift in the market positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insight on the pipeline products within the global artificial disc replacement sector.
- Annualized global artificial disc replacement market revenues data from 2001 to 2008, forecast forward for 7 years to 2015. Updated company shares data for 2008.
- Analysis and review of the key events and milestones that will impact the future of the global artificial disc replacement market. Each trend independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of what the implications on sectors are, and how are companies responding to these trends.
- Insightful review of key industry drivers, restraints and challenges which are likely to impact the global artificial disc replacement market in the long run.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies. Key companies mentioned are Medtronic, Inc. , DePuy, Synthes, Stryker Corporation and Biomet, Inc.
- Comprehensive analysis of the most likely developments expected to bring a shift to the market positions of the leading manufacturers.
- The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global artificial disc replacement market.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities by developing insight on the prevalent and anticipated competitive landscape.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global artificial disc replacement market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Support your go/non-go dilemma by identifying the markets that are least competitive and present significant opportunities for innovation and growth.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Table Of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Artificial Disc Replacement Market : Market Characterization
3.2 Artificial Disc Replacement Market, Revenue ($m), Historic, 2000 - 2008
3.3 Artificial Disc Replacement Market, Revenue ($m), Forecast, 2008 - 2015
3.4 Artificial Disc Replacement, Market Dynamics
3.4.1 Market Drivers
22.214.171.124 Increasing Incidence of Back Pain Will Drive the Artificial Disc Replacement Market
126.96.36.199 Availability of New Materials and Methods for Implantation
188.8.131.52 Increasing Aging Population and Obesity Driving the Spinal Surgery Market
184.108.40.206 Availability of Implants for Younger Patients
220.127.116.11 Increasing Adoptability of Minimally Invasive Surgery
3.4.2 Market Restraints
18.104.22.168 Reimbursement is a Challenge for Artificial Discs
22.214.171.124 Alternate Therapies Competing with the Artificial Disc Replacement Market
126.96.36.199 Small Patient Segment and Numerous Contraindications Involved with Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery Leading to Low Prescription Rates among Physicians
188.8.131.52 Lack of Long-Term Clinical Data Hampering Growth
184.108.40.206 Lengthy, Costly and Time-Consuming Approval Process Hindering Growth
3.5 Artificial Disc Replacement: Perception Analysis
3.6 Artificial Disc Replacement: Opportunities and Unmet Need
3.7 Key Takeaway
4 Global Artificial Disc Replacement Market : Competitive Assessment
4.2 Strategic Competitor Assessment
4.3 Product Profiles of the Major Marketed Products in the Artificial Disc Replacement Market
4.3.1 CHARITE Artificial Disc
220.127.116.11 Safety Profile
18.104.22.168 Clinical Study Details
4.3.2 BRYAN Cervical Disc
22.214.171.124 Clinical study details
4.3.3 PRESTIGE Cervical Disc
126.96.36.199 Clinical study details
4.4 Key Take Away
5 Global Artificial Disc Replacement Market: Pipeline Assessment
5.2 Strategic Pipeline Assessment
5.3 Artificial Disc Replacement - Pipeline by Clinical Phase of Development
5.4 Profiles of Promising Devices under Clinical Development
5.4.1 Flexicore Lumbar Artificial Disc
188.8.131.52 Clinical Study Details
184.108.40.206 Clinical Study Details
5.4.3 DISCOVER Artificial Disc
220.127.116.11 Clinical Study Details
5.5 Artificial Disc Replacement Market: List of Pipeline Products
5.6 Key Take Away
6 Global Artificial Disc Replacement Market : Implications for Future Market Competition
6.1 Strategic Competitor Assessment
7 Global Artificial Disc Replacement Market: Emerging Companies
7.2 Medtronic, Inc.
7.2.2 Artificial Disc Replacement Portfolio
18.104.22.168 Marketed Products
22.214.171.124 Pipeline Products
7.3.2 Artificial Disc Replacement Portfolio
126.96.36.199 Marketed Products
188.8.131.52 Pipeline Products
7.4.2 Artificial Disc Replacement Portfolio
184.108.40.206 Marketed Products
220.127.116.11 Pipeline Products
7.5 Stryker Corporation
7.5.2 Artificial Disc Replacement Portfolio
18.104.22.168 Marketed Products
22.214.171.124 Pipeline Products
7.6 Biomet, Inc.
7.6.2 Artificial Disc Replacement Portfolio
126.96.36.199 Marketed Products
188.8.131.52 Pipeline Products
8.1 Market Definitions
8.1.1 Artificial Disc Replacement
8.2 Research Methodology
8.3 Secondary Research
8.4 Primary Research
8.7 Expert Panels
8.9 Contact Us
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Artificial Disc Replacement, Global, Revenue ($m), 2000-2008 10
Table 2: Artificial Disc Replacement, Global, Revenue ($m), 2008-2015 11
Table 3: Safety Results for BRYAN Cervical Disc 23
Table 4: Effectiveness Results for BRYAN Cervical Disc 24
Table 5: Artificial Disc Replacement Pipeline Product Summary 33
Table 6: Medtronic - Marketed Product Summary 37
Table 7: Medtronic - Pipeline Product Summary 38
Table 8: DePuy - Marketed Product Summary 38
Table 9: DePuy - Pipeline Product Summary 39
Table 10: Synthes - Marketed Product Summary 39
Table 11: Synthes - Pipeline Product Summary 40
Table 12: Biomet - Pipeline Product Summary 41