- Language: English
- Published: March 2015
- Region: Global
Updating Your Value Proposition & Presentation to Prospective Investors in Your VC Fund
- ID: 1090992
- October 2009
- 58 Minutes
In Updating Your Value Proposition & Presentation to Prospective Investors in Your VC Fund, the analyst examines how venture capital firms are updating their strategy and pitch to potential investors given the current economic climate and new fears that investors in VC funds are having. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to update your own strategies by incorporating certain aspects of the sample PowerPoint and templates provided, as well as insights from what other leading venture capitalists are doing in this regard, as the landscape has changed significantly even in the last month.
Upon ordering, we will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on this topic, Christine Hollinden, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about updating your value proposition and presentation to prospective investors in your VC fund
- A case-by-case look at new fears of pension funds, endowments and other investors and the best ways to respond to these issues
- A sample PowerPoint presentation and templates that can be customized and used (in whole or in part) with ideas and suggestions for new topics to cover in your presentation to potential investors
- The 10 questions being asked the most by investors in venture capital funds about liquidity, expectation management, and other hot topics
- Case studies of how other venture capitalists are updating their pitch and presentation to be more in line with the current economic environment SHOW LESS READ MORE >