- Language: English
- 1 Hours
- Published: March 2012
How & Why to Get Published as a Banking Lawyer Surefire Ways for Publishing Articles, Columns and/or a Book as a Way to Establish Yourself as a Thought Leader
- Published: October 2009
- 54 Minutes
In How to Get Published as a Banking Lawyer, the analyst examines surefire ways for publishing articles, columns and/or a book as a way to establish yourself as a thought leader. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to discover new ways to increase your exposure and use this as a way to land more clients.
Upon ordering, we will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by Jennifer Bergenfeld, an expert at helping banking lawyers get published, and focuses on:
- Everything a banking lawyer needs to know in 60 minutes about getting published and using this exposure as a way to establish themselves as a thought leader and land more clients
- How the process works for each type of publisher (newsletter, web site, magazine, book publisher, and others), who to approach, what to send them, how long it takes for a publication to appear and more
- Surefire ways for getting the attention of publishers and how to position yourself and what you want to write about
- A list of all the top banking, legal, business and industry-related publishers for newsletters, web sites, magazines and book publishers and how to contact them
- Specific tips for banking lawyers that are guaranteed to turn you into a better writer, as well as recommendations for how to customize your writing based on the type of publication
- Case studies of other banking lawyers that have had success establishing themselves as a thought leader through their published works and important lessons learned SHOW LESS READ MORE >