- Published: September 2014
What Construction Lawyers Need to Know About the Instant Impact of New AAA Construction Industry Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures Effective October 1, 2009
- Published: October 2009
- 55 Pages
"What Construction Lawyers Need to Know About the Instant Impact of New AAA Construction Industry Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures” is a time efficient way for construction lawyers to be in-the-know on the most up to date changes and ramifications that became effective on October 1, 2009 and take proactive steps on behalf of clients it could impact the most. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to make sure you have answers ready to key questions you are sure to be asked on the immediate ramifications of the topic by colleagues, clients and other professionals with whom you discuss the topic, as the new rules and mediation procedures will significantly impact dispute proceedings.
Upon ordering, we will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by two experts on the ramifications of these new rules and procedures, Bryan Jackson and Michael Bayard, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about new AAA construction industry arbitration rules and mediation procedures
- A paragraph-by-paragraph look at the most important changes to rules and procedures and how this immediately impacts the way you will handle dispute proceedings
- The 10 questions being asked the most by construction lawyers and their clients with respect to how this will impact them
- Case studies of how other lawyers are explaining these changes to their clients and how they are adapting their best practices during dispute proceedings SHOW LESS READ MORE >