Aircraft Leasing (UK) - Industry Report
- ID: 1092769
- February 2016
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 180 Pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
The Aircraft Leasing (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Aircraft Leasing (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 51 companies, including AIR CHARTER SERVICE GROUP PLC, BOND AVIATION LEASING LTD and TNT EUROPEAN AIRLINES LTD.
This report covers activities such as aviation, aircraft charter, airline, british airways, air charter service and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Aircraft Leasing (UK) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Aircraft Leasing (UK) report will tell you that 17 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 4 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 51 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a two-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- An independent financial valuation
- Acquisition attractiveness - outlining a firm's takeover attractiveness
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Aircraft Leasing (UK) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Rankings SHOW LESS READ MORE >
The Aircraft Leasing (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Aircraft Leasing (UK) sector in 2015.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 51 largest Aircraft Leasing (UK) companies.
The Aircraft Leasing (UK) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example AVTRAC (UK) LTD is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over several years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 51 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (1.6 billion).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Aircraft Leasing (UK) industry.
Each business is analysed using our unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Aircraft Leasing (UK) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, names of directors and registration address.