- Published: July 2011
Factoring in the UK, 12th Edition
- Published: September 2000
- Region: World
- BCR Publications
A practical guide to the UK’s receivables finance market, Factoring in the UK is an invaluable tool for factors, brokers, bankers and consultants. Now in its twelfth edition, the publication offers a unique breadth and depth of information, ensuring that you maintain your competitive edge in the dynamic factoring market. It includes:
- A straightforward introduction to the concepts, practice and law of factoring
- Detailed figures on market activity
- Entries for all major UK factoring firms, for easy comparison
- Comprehensive listings of supporting companies, organisations and important groups
With the UK receivables finance industry reaching a record volume of 192 billion pounds sterling in 2007, and a growing number of SMEs demanding alternative sources of finance, the factoring market has become more competitive than ever.
Factoring in the UK provides the definitive analysis that is essential reading for anyone who requires an in-depth overview of one of the most advanced factoring markets in the world. Contributors include senior figures from firms such as HSBC, Barclays and the Bibby Group of Factors.
'An excellent source for cross country comparative statistics as well as country case studies explaining trends and developments.'
- Leora Klapper, Financial Economist, World Bank
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|