The Malaysian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Malaysia
Asia-Pacific is one of the key emerging markets and Telekom Malaysia is a key fixed-line operator in the region. This report discusses the key strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities of Telekom Malaysia and analyses its operational and financial performance. The report also discusses the key strategies pursued by the company and assesses whether it is heading in the right direction.
Features and benefits
- Gives an in-depth analysis of Telekom Malaysia's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Examines Telekom Malaysia's current strategy and its future initiatives to drive growth.
- Telekom Malaysia is the leading operator in the Malaysian fixed-line market and is focusing on high-speed broadband and bundled services to drive growth. The declining fixed-line market and shrinking ARPU continue to be its key challenges.
Your key questions answered
- What are the key strengths and weaknesses of Telekom Malaysia?
- What are the strategies that Telekom Malaysia is adopting for growth and how are they being implemented?
In a nutshell
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Targeting the enterprise and SME markets
Focus on broadband to drive growth
Data services and promotional offers
Launch of HSBB services
Initiatives to restrict decline in voice revenues
Streamlining operations to improve bottom line