- Published: August 2011
Company Financials: BP plc
- Published: November 2009
- Region: Global
The Company Financials offers insights into the financial performance of the company over last five years for about 1000 leading global companies. The datapack covers wealth of financial information relating to income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements. .
- Contains five years data on income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and other financials in the reported currency and its US Dollar translation
- Provides key ratios
- Includes information on revenue distribution by business segments and geographies
Highlights of this title
BP is one of the largest vertically integrated oil and gas companies in the world. The company's operations primarily include the exploration and production of gas and crude oil, as well as the marketing and trading of natural gas, power, and natural gas liquids.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Access important financial information and analysis on the company in a single datapack
- Understand the financial evolution of the company over the last five years
- Build the periodic assessment of the company's performance for five year adjusted financial data along with key ratios and market capitalization