Global Road Freight Transportation Services Industry 2012-2017: Trends, Profits and Forecast Analysis
- Language: English
- Published: April 2012
- Region: World
This report provides in -depth analysis of the global market and also breakdown analysis of sea freight segments and key trade lanes. As a part of The Global Logistics Markets Series this report includes assessment of the position of sea freight in the context of the total logistics market.
- Global markets are then broken down into regional markets of Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
- This report covers tankers, dry bulk, car carriers, LNG carriers and container shipping
- Container shipping is broken down into carrier controlled and forwarder controlled business.
- The key trade lanes of container shipping are analysed and forecasted through to 2013. Markets with growth potential are also highlighted.
Highlights of this title
All modes of transport globally have been hit by the economic downturn in 2008 and 2009. This report porvides insight into the impact on freight markets and market values and volumes in light of these industry changing events.
This report provides analysis and commentary on the trends and developments which will affect all sea freight segments, particulalry containerised shipping, and how they will recover from the economic downturn.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Quantify the global sea freight market in value and volume terms
- Understand the underlying trends in the economic down turn which have impacted on containerised sea freight trade routes.
- Gain insight into which factors will drive a recovery in container volumes and market values.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Datamonitor Global Logistics Markets Series
Global Logistics Market Value
Sea Freight Market Scope and Definitions
Global Economic Impact on Logistics Markets
Logistics Markets Recovery
Global Sea Freight Market Sizing
Containerized Sea Freight Market
Other Sea Freight Markets
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Hard Copy||A printed copy of the report will be shipped to you.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|