- Language: English
- Published: May 2015
- Region: United Kingdom
Baby & Young Child Track Level Two - with Commentary and Trend Data with Free Questions
- ID: 1136932
- May 2015
- Region: United Kingdom
- Carrick James Market Research
Carrick James Market Research has been at the forefront of child research since 1970.
Baby & Young Child Track is a quantitative survey designed to monitor trends and behaviour among 0– 4's and 0-6's year olds. Established in 1994, this survey is constantly developing to keep track of the evolving trends in the world of babies and young children, and also to meet the needs of our clients.Each month interviews are conducted with 650-800 7-14 year olds extending to 800-950 5-14 year olds four times a year. Interviews are conducted face-to-face at approximately 50 randomly selected sampling points throughout GB, and are usually done in-home (not in school) through our CJMR omnibus surveys.
- We interview 400 - 500 mothers of 0-6 year olds every 3-4 months, with some questions asked directly of 5-6 year olds.
- Interviews are conducted face-to-face at approximately 50 sampling points, randomly selected throughout Great Britain.
- Questions cover a wide range of topics pertinent to babies and young children.
- They are grouped into 9 ‘Modules' which are described overleaf.
- Questions are repeated at regular intervals in order to track trends and spot developments.
- Reports are provided in electronic format and hard copies that fit into ring binders.
- Tables show analysis by age, sex, age within sex, social grade, TV Station any thing else which is relevant.
- Report on each Module consists of tracking charts showing developing trends over several waves and a written commentary highlighting important developments.
LEVEL 2 SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
- All of the above PLUS
- Two free, confidential questions of client's own choice repeated in each survey to track their own subject.
This represents a large saving on rate card costs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
MODULES AND SUBJECTS COVERED:
MODULE A: TELEVISION & DVD
A1 TV Viewing - days per week, hours per day, hours per week.
Split between BBC, ITV & Channels 4 & 5, Cable/Satellite/Digital 4-monthly )
A2 In Home - TV, DVDs, Computer, Games Consoles etc. 4-monthly )
A4/5 TV Programmes - overall favourites, liked very much (0-6's) 4-monthly )
A6 Cable & Satellite Channels - Heard of (unprompted), receive, ever watch, watched in last 7 days, preferences (prompted) (0-6's) 4-monthly
A9 DVDs - frequency, number & titles bought/chosen, etc (0-6's) Annual
A10 Mother - When/what/how long watch TV with child. (0-4's) Twice a year
MODULE B: CHARACTERS & PERSONALITIES
B1 Characters - favourites (1-6's) 4-monthly
B2 Specific Characters - awareness & how much liked (0-4's) 4-monthly
B3 Heroes - who would you most like to knock on your door! (1-6's) 4-monthly
B8 Character based licensed products (0-6's) Twice a year
B9 Ways in which characters are experienced (touch points) Twice a year
MODULE C: BABY PRODUCTS & COLLECTABLES
C1 Products - Nappies; brand awareness, usage and brand preferred On Demand Baby Equipment (extra option) & Baby Medicines & Toiletries On Demand per category
C2 Collectables (1-6 year olds) 4-monthly
MODULE D: TOYS, GAMES & CHRISTMAS PRESENTS
D1 Toys & Games - owned, favourites, like to get including first toys(prompted list) - Also other spontaneous favourites (0-6's) Annual
D2 Christmas Presents Wanted - pre-Christmas (0-6's) Annual
D3 Christmas Presents Received - post-Christmas (0-6's) Annual
MODULE E: COMICS & MAGAZINES
E1 Comics & Magazines - frequency & recency of looking at or reading, also parent magazines. (0-6's) Twice a year
E2 Newspaper readership (Mothers) Annual
MODULE F: VIDEO GAMES CONSOLES & INTERNET
F2 Games Consoles and Computer in home, play games on (2-6's) 3-4 monthly
F6 Internet access / usage at home & usage in last month (2-6's) 3-4 times a year
F. Websites visited by child and parent
MODULE H: SHOPS (ON REQUEST)
H2 Shops - visited & particularly liked (0-6's)
MODULE I: FOOD & DRINK (ON REQUEST)
I8 Food & Drinks can think of, ever given/would like to give to your child On Demand
MODULE K: FASHION & STYLE (ON REQUEST)
K1 Clothes for children - Brands known, bought, favourites (0-6's) Annual £450
K2 Baby equipment (optional Extra)