• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The 2011 Top Ten World's Leading Animal Health Companies
Venture Planning Group (VPG), January 2010, Pages: 400
The report is designed to provide the animal health industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight, critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The study's major objectives include:To establish a comprehensive, factual and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world's leading animal health companies.To help current suppliers realistically assess their technological and marketing capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.To complement organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation, and insight.To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.Contains 400 pages and 55 tables
SECTION I: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the company's animal health business evolution, which is important to the understanding of its corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Most recent significant M&A activity and organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION II: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION III: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Major administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- U.S. and international work force.
SECTION IV:TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired animal health technologies, processes and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
SECTION V: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Extensive review of major product lines.
- Recently introduced products and line extensions.
SECTION VI: MARKETING TACTICS
- Sales force size in the U.S. and other markets.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Sales of animal health products by division, product line, geographic region and country.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance
SECTION VIII: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget. according to the following criteria:
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in R&D, including their development phase and introduction dates.
SECTION IX: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Major joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION X: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures. .
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.