• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Bulgaria Biggest Cities Review 2009 (Bulgarian Version)
Industry Watch Group LLC, November 2009, Pages: 18
A semi-annual review and analysis of 12 big cities in Bulgaria in terms of cost of labor and cost of living based on sociological data
A quarterly review and analysis of 12 big cities in Bulgaria in terms of cost of labor and cost of living based on sociological data.
This report examines a couple of important regional differences between the regions in Bulgaria:
- Differences in the cost of labor, measured in euro, other things being equal, i.e. differences in the nominal prices of basic labor.
- Difference in the cost of living, measured in euro, in the biggest cities of the Bulgaria, under certain assumptions about the consumption patterns.
- “Sensitivity” of labor supply to the level of wages.
The publisher's goal is to compare Bulgaria’s regions mainly on the basis of these indicators. In addition, they check the official statistical data on the gross wages. For a better understanding of the regional differences on the labor marker, they present estimations of labor supply elasticities.
Cost of labor in the biggest cities is on one hand an important part of the business cost planning and location selection. On the other hand, it is a leading indicator for the level of development and for the potential of a certain region.
- Special Focus: Recession in Figures
- Latest Data from Labor Market
- Cost of labor differences by cities
- Average monthly gross wages according to NSI for Q3 2009
- Cost of living index
- Labor price vs Housing price
- Employment and productivity growth the industry
- Main macroeconomic indicators