• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Russian Market of Fast Food Restaurants: Recent Tendencies
Business Port, August 2009, Pages: 35
Nine months passed since the last research of the fast food market in Russia. The forecast of “Business Port” analysts as for this segment have been proved: the fast food market under the conditions of crisis gain in strength. Alongside the demand in reception of acute information about the fast food market in Russia barely grew.
The present analytical reference contains the acutest information about the fast food restaurants market in Russia.
Group of persons concerned. Information, provided in the reference, may be of interest for the following groups of users:
- Russian and foreign fast food networks;
- Potential investors into this market sector;
- Other participants of the market.
- The research's object is the Russian market of fast food restaurants.
- The region of study is Russia.
- The aim of the research is revelation of the recent trends at the Russian fast food restaurants market.
Basic task of the analysis are to:
- Provide the major parameters of the market's development in 2008;
- Estimate the effect of the crisis on the market as a whole;
- Provide data about the major players of the industry, assess the effect of the crisis on their activity;
- Present information about the investment appeal of the market, data about the largest franchises;
- Provide the data about the effect of the crisis on the Russia largest cities' markets.
Methods of the research. In order to solve the raised tasks we made the monitoring of materials of printed and electronic business and specialized editions; statistic collections, Internet; materials of marking and consulting companies and other sources.
Volume and structure of the report. The analytical reference consists of 4 sections with the total number of 35 pages; having 14 figures; 9 tables.
DESCRIPTION OF THE RESEARCH
1. EFFECT OF THE CRISIS ON THE RUSSIAN PUBLIC CATERING MARKET
2. EFFECT OF THE CRISIS ON WORK OF FAST FOOD MARKET LEADERS
3. PUBLIC CATERING MARKETS OF LARGEST RUSSIAN CITIES
4. FORECAST AND INVESTMENT APPEAL OF THE MARKET OF FAST SERVICE COMPANIES IN RUSSIA
SOURCES OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION OF THE COMPANY “BUSINESS PORT”
List of tables:
Table 1. Indices of growth of the public catering market's volume in Russia, 2003-2008.
Table 2. Indices of growth of the fast food market in Russia, 2005-2008.
Table 3. Average checks in largest restaurant networks of various formats
Table 4. Quantitative parameters of the fast food market in Russia, 2008.
Table 5. Quantitative parameters of the coffee shops market in Russia, 2008.
Table 6. Franchises of the largest public catering networks, 2008.
Table 7. Details on public catering turnover as a whole and fast food restaurants, Moscow, 2008-2009.
Table 8. Basic parameters of the public catering market, Yekaterinburg, 2008- beginning of 2009
Table 9. Investment appeal of various formats of fast food restaurants.
List of figures:
Figure 1. Dynamics of the public catering market's volume in Russia, 2000-2008.
Figure 2. Share of the fast food segment in the total turnover of the public catering in Russia, 2008
Figure 3. Structure of the public catering market in Russia in the 1 half of 2008.
Figure 4. Dynamics of the fast food market volume in Russia, 2004-2008.
Figure 5. Shares of the fast food market players in Russia, 2009.
Figure 6. Ranking of networks by the number of cities of presence in Russia, 2008
Figure 7. Dynamics of opening of new outlets by the largest networks in Russia, 2008-May 2009
Figure 8. Dynamics of fast-food market's volume in Moscow, 2006-2008
Figure 9. Share of the network outlets of Moscow in the total number in Russia, 2008
Figure 10. Distribution of beer restaurants of Moscow by price categories
Figure 11. Dynamics of the public catering market volume in Saint Petersburg, 2004-2008.
Figure 12. Share of network outlets in Saint Petersburg in the whole quantity in Russia, 2008
Figure 13. Turnover of the public catering per one person in the cities of Russia, 2008
Figure 14. Quantity of public catering outlets in the cities of Russia.
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.