- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
Company Financials: SYSCO Corporation
- Published: November 2009
The Company Financials offers insights into the financial performance of the company over last five years for about 1000 leading global companies. The datapack covers wealth of financial information relating to income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements. THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR DELIVERY IN A DATAPACK FORMAT (.XLS). PLEASE SELECT THE DATAPACK OPTION FROM THE DOWNLOAD MENU.
- Contains five years data on income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and other financials in the reported currency and its US Dollar translation
- Provides key ratios
- Includes information on revenue distribution by business segments and geographies
Highlights of this title
SYSCO Corporation (Sysco) is a leading distributor of food and related products primarily to the foodservice industry. The company primarily operates in the US and Canada. It is headquartered in Houston, Texas and employed about 50,000 people as of June 30, 2008.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Access important financial information and analysis on the company in a single datapack
- Understand the financial evolution of the company over the last five years
- Build the periodic assessment of the company's performance for five year adjusted financial data along with key ratios and market capitalization