- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
AtriCure, Inc. Market Share Analysis
- Published: October 2010
- Region: Global
- 62 pages
AtriCure, Inc. Market Share Analysis
Our new report, “AtriCure, Inc.Market Share Analysis” provides in-depth information on AtriCure’s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides AtriCure’s market share information in one key market categories – Cardiovascular Devices. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets AtriCure, Inc. operates in –Cardiovascular Devices.
- AtriCure’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in – United States, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, and Australia.
- AtriCure’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in – Cardiovascular Devices.
- All the key data-points are for 2009 and cover all the key regions – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company’s value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries, if any – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Asset Transactions, PE/VC, Equity Offerings, Debt Offerings, and Partnerships.
Reasons to buy
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, AtriCure operates in.
- Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company’s shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
- Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
- Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
- Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to AtriCure’s market positions. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Cardiovascular Devices
3.1.1 Cardiac Assist Devices
3.1.2 Cardiac Rhythm Management
3.1.3 Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices
3.1.4 Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices
3.1.5 Cardiovascular Surgery
3.1.7 External Defibrillator
3.1.8 Interventional Cardiology
3.1.9 Peripheral Vascular Devices
3.1.10 Prosthetic Heart Valve
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Financial Performance
4.4 SWOT Snapshot
4.5 Business Overview
4.6 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 AtriCure, Inc. Strengths
6.2.1 Flagship Product
6.2.2 Improved Efficiency
6.2.3 Product Development
6.3 AtriCure, Inc. Weaknesses
6.3.1 Declining Operating Margin
6.3.2 Low Return on Equity
6.3.3 Declining Market Share in Sector
6.3.4 Limited Liquidity Position
6.4 AtriCure, Inc. Opportunities
6.4.1 New Products in Pipeline
6.4.2 Atrial Fibrillation (AF) Market Potential
6.4.3 Emerging Markets
6.5 AtriCure, Inc. Threats
6.5.1 Pending Lawsuits
6.5.2 FDA Regulations
6.5.3 Alternative Therapies
6.5.5 Cost Containment Pressures
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Cardiovascular Devices, Global, Company Share (%), 2009
9 AtriCure, Inc. Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis
9.1 AtriCure, Inc., Cardiovascular Devices, Global, Market Share (2009)
9.2 AtriCure, Inc., Asia-Pacific, Market Share (2009)
9.3 AtriCure, Inc., Europe, Market Share (2009)
9.4 AtriCure, Inc., Middle East and Africa, Market Share (2009)
9.5 AtriCure, Inc., North America, Market Share (2009)
9.6 AtriCure, Inc., South and Central America, Market Share (2009)
10 AtriCure, Inc. Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis by Category
10.1 AtriCure, Inc., Cardiovascular Devices, Global, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.2 AtriCure, Inc., Asia-Pacific, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.2.1 AtriCure, Inc., China, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.2.2 AtriCure, Inc., India, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.2.3 AtriCure, Inc., Japan, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.3 AtriCure, Inc., Europe, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.3.1 AtriCure, Inc., France, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.3.2 AtriCure, Inc., Germany, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.3.3 AtriCure, Inc., Italy, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.3.4 AtriCure, Inc., Spain, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.3.5 AtriCure, Inc., United Kingdom, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.3.6 AtriCure, Inc., Other Europe, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.4 AtriCure, Inc., Middle East and Africa, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.5 AtriCure, Inc., North America, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.5.1 AtriCure, Inc., Canada, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.5.2 AtriCure, Inc., United States, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.6 AtriCure, Inc., South and Central America, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.6.1 AtriCure, Inc., Brazil, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10.6.2 AtriCure, Inc., Other South and Central America, Category Revenue Share (2009)
11 Key Employees
12 Key Employee Biographies
13 Company Statement
14 Locations And Subsidiaries
14.1 Head Office
14.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
15 Financial Deals Landscape
15.1 AtriCure, Inc., Deals Volume Summary, 2005 to YTD 2010
16 AtriCure, Inc. Detailed Deal Summary
16.1 Asset Purchase
16.1.1 AtriCure Acquires Frigitronics Product Line From CooperSurgical
16.2.1 AtriCure Enters Into An Agreement With Micropace EP
16.2.2 AtriCure Enters Into An Agreement With UST
16.3 Equity Offering
16.3.1 AtriCure Completes Private Placement of $16.5 Million
16.3.2 Atricure Completes Initial Public Offering Of $49.8 Million
16.4.1 AtriCure Acquires Enable Medical
17.1 Research Methodology
17.2 Secondary Research
17.3 Primary Research
17.6 Expert Panels
17.8 Currency Conversion
17.9 Contact Us
The following companies are the major competitors of AtriCure, Inc.:
AGA Medical Holdings, Inc.
ATS Medical, Inc.
Biosense Webster, Inc.
BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Boston Scientific Corporation
C.R. Bard, Inc.
Cardiac Science Corporation
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
Endoscopic Technologies, Inc.
Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd.
JW Medical Systems Limited
Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG
MicroPort Scientific Corporation
nContact Surgical, Inc.
Nihon Kohden Corporation
OSI Systems, Inc.
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
SynCardia Systems, Inc.
Welch Allyn Inc.
ZOLL Medical Corporation