• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
AViTA Corporation Market Share Analysis
GlobalData, December 2010, Pages: 25
AViTA Corporation Market Share Analysis
Our new report, “AViTA Corporation. Market Share Analysis” provides in-depth information AViTA’s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides AViTA market share information in one key market categories – Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets AViTA operates in Patient Monitoring.
- AViTA’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in –Japan, China and Australia.
- AViTA’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in – Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors.
- All the key data-points are for 2009 and cover all the key regions –Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries, if any – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Asset Transactions, PE/VC, Equity Offerings, Debt Offerings, and Partnerships.
Reasons to buy
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, AViTA operates in.
- Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company’s shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
- Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
- Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
- Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to AViTA’s market positions.
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Patient Monitoring
3.1.1 Fetal Monitors
3.1.2 Micro-Electromechanical Systems
3.1.3 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring
3.1.4 Neonatal Monitors
3.1.5 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors
3.1.6 Patient Monitoring Leads and Electrodes
3.1.7 Remote Patient Monitoring
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Major Products and Services
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Patient Monitoring, Global, Company Share (%), 2009
7 AViTA Corporation Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis
7.1 AViTA Corporation, Patient Monitoring, Global, Market Share (2009)
7.2 AViTA Corporation, Asia-Pacific, Market Share (2009)
8 AViTA Corporation Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis by Category
8.1 AViTA Corporation, Patient Monitoring, Global, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.2 AViTA Corporation, Asia-Pacific, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.2.1 AViTA Corporation, Australia, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.2.2 AViTA Corporation, China, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.2.3 AViTA Corporation, Japan, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.2.4 AViTA Corporation, Other Asia-Pacific, Category Revenue Share (2009)
9 Locations And Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
10.1 Research Methodology
10.2 Secondary Research
10.3 Primary Research
10.6 Expert Panels
10.8 Currency Conversion
10.9 Contact Us
3M Health Care
Asia Pacific Microsystems, Inc.
COMDEK Industrial Corp.
Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd.
HSINER CO., LTD.
IN4 Technology Corporation
Mediland Enterprise Corporation
Mindray Medical International Limited
Nihon Kohden Corporation
Novapex Co., Ltd.
OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd.
OSI Systems, Inc.
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
Welch Allyn Inc.