[MLT] India In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2017- Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Published: December 2011
- Region: India
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd. Market Share Analysis
Our new report, “Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd. Market Share Analysis” provides in-depth information on Transasia’s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Transasia’s market share information in three key market categories - Clinical Chemistry, Immuno Chemistry and Infectious Immunology. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Transasia operates in - In Vitro Diagnostics.
- Transasia’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - United States, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, and Australia.
- Transasia’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in - Clinical Chemistry, Immuno Chemistry and Infectious Immunology.
- All the key data-points are for 2009 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries, if any - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Asset Transactions, PE/VC, Equity Offerings, Debt Offerings, and Partnerships.
Reasons to buy
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Transasia operates in.
- Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company’s shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
- Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
- Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
- Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Transasia’s market positions. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 In Vitro Diagnostics
3.1.1 Clinical Chemistry
3.1.2 Genetic Testing
3.1.4 Histology And Cytology
3.1.5 Immuno Chemistry
3.1.6 Infectious Immunology
3.1.7 Microbiology Culture
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Business Overview
4.4 Major Products and Services
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 In Vitro Diagnostics, Global, Company Share (%), 2009
8 Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd. Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis
8.1 Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd., In Vitro Diagnostics, Global, Market Share (2009)
8.2 Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd., Asia-Pacific, Market Share (2009)
9 Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd. Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis by Category
9.1 Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd., In Vitro Diagnostics, Global, Category Revenue Share (2009)
9.2 Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd., Asia-Pacific, Category Revenue Share (2009)
9.2.1 Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd., India, Category Revenue Share (2009)
10 Key Employees
11 Key Employee Biographies
12 Company Statement
13 Locations And Subsidiaries
13.1 Head Office
13.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
14 Financial Deals Landscape
14.1 Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd., Deals Volume Summary, 2005 to YTD 2010
15 Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd. Detailed Deal Summary
15.1.1 Transasia Bio-Medicals Enters Into Agreement With Grifols
15.2.1 ERBA DIAGNOSTICS MANNHEIM Completes Acquisition Of 72% Stake In IVAX Diagnostics From Patrice Debregeas and Paul Kennedy
15.2.2 ERBA DIAGNOSTICS MANNHEIM Acquires PLIVA-Lachema Diagnostika
16 Recent Developments
16.1 Other Significant Developments
16.1.1 Oct 16, 2007: Transasia Bio-Medicals Signs An Agreement With Grifols
17.1 Research Methodology
17.2 Secondary Research
17.3 Primary Research
17.6 Expert Panels
17.8 Currency Conversion
17.9 Contact Us
Beckman Coulter, Inc.
Becton, Dickinson and Company
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Mindray Medical International Limited
Olympus Medical Systems Corp.
Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc.
Shanghai Kehua Bio-engineering Co., Ltd.
Trivitron Group of Companies