France ENT Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Diagnostic Devices, Hearing Aid Devices, Hearing Implants and Others
- Published: March 2012
- Region: France
Widex A/S Market Share Analysis
GlobalData’s new report, “Widex A/S Market Share Analysis” provides in-depth information on Widex A/S’s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Widex A/S market share information in one key market category – Hearing Aid Devices. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Widex A/S operates in – ENT Devices.
- Widex A/S’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in – Australia, India, Japan, China, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, United States and Brazil.
- Widex A/S’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in – Hearing Aid Devices.
- All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company’s value proposition and the business climate it operates in..
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Widex A/S operates in.
- Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company’s shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
- Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
- Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
- Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Widex A/S’s market positions. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 ENT Devices
3.1.1 Hearing Aid Devices
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 SWOT Snapshot
4.4 Business Overview
4.5 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 Widex A/S Strengths
6.2.1 Leading Market Position
6.2.2 Broad Range of Products
6.2.3 Strong International Network
6.3 Widex A/S Weaknesses
6.3.1 High Dependence on Denmark
6.3.2 Patent Infringement Lawsuits
6.4 Widex A/S Opportunities
6.4.1 Growing Hearing Aid Devices Market
6.4.2 New Product Launches
6.4.3 International Design Award
6.5 Widex A/S Threats
6.5.1 Intense Competition
6.5.2 Inherent Market Factor
6.5.3 Rapid Technological Change
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 ENT Devices (Hearing Aid Devices), Global, Market Share (%), 2011
8.2 Widex A/S, ENT Devices(Hearing Aid Devices), by Region, Market Share (2011)
9 Key Employees
10 Key Employee Biographies
11 Company Statement
12 Locations And Subsidiaries
12.1 Head Office
12.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
13 Recent Developments
13.1 Strategy And Business Planning
13.1.1 Jul 07, 2009: Widex Builds New Environmentally Friendly Headquarters In Denmark
13.2 Research And Development
13.2.1 May 25, 2007: Widex Opens Research Centre In Stockholm
13.3 Product News
13.3.1 Feb 01, 2008: Passion Launches The World’s Smallest RIC Instrument
13.3.2 Feb 01, 2008: Widex Introduces NanoCare Super Wax Guard System
13.4 Other Significant Developments
13.4.1 Apr 11, 2008: Widex Moves To New Head Quarters In Vassingerod
14.1 Research Methodology
14.2 Secondary Research
14.3 Primary Research
14.6 Expert Panels
14.7 GlobalData Consulting
14.8 Currency Conversion
14.9 Contact Us
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Widex A/S, Key Information, 2011
Table 2: Widex A/S, SWOT Analysis, 2011
Table 3: ENT Devices (Hearing Aid Devices), Global, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2011
Table 4: Widex A/S, ENT Devices (Hearing Aid Devices), by Region, Revenue ($m) and Market Share (%), 2011
Table 5: Widex A/S, ENT Devices (Hearing Aid Devices), by Country, Revenue ($m) and Market Share (%), 2011
Table 6: Widex A/S, Key Employees
Table 7: Widex A/S, Other Locations
Table 8: Widex A/S, Subsidiaries
Table 9: USD to Local Currency, Average Exchange Rate, 2011
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: ENT Devices (Hearing Aid Devices), Global, Market Share (%), 2011
Figure 2: Widex A/S, ENT Devices (Hearing Aid Devices), by Region, Market Share (%), 2011
Figure 3: Widex A/S, ENT Devices (Hearing Aid Devices), by Country, Market Share (%), 2011
William Demant Holding A/S
Sonova Holding AG
Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc.
GN ReSound A/S
RION Co., Ltd.
Siemens Hearing Instruments, Inc.