- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Shinhung Co., Ltd. Market Share Analysis
- Published: October 2010
- 51 pages
Shinhung Co., Ltd. Market Share Analysis
Our new report, “Shinhung Co., Ltd. Market Share Analysis” provides in-depth information on Shinhung’s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Shinhung’s market share information in two key market categories - Dental Radiology Equipment and Dental Chairs and Equipment. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Shinhung operates in - Dental Devices.
- Shinhung’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - United States, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, and Australia.
- Shinhung’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in - Dental Radiology Equipment and Dental Chairs and Equipment.
- All the key data-points are for 2009 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries, if any - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Asset Transactions, PE/VC, Equity Offerings, Debt Offerings, and Partnerships.
Reasons to buy
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Shinhung operates in.
- Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company’s shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
- Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
- Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
- Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Shinhung’s market positions. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Dental Devices
3.1.1 Crowns and Bridges
3.1.2 Dental Biomaterials
3.1.3 Dental Chairs and Equipment
3.1.4 Dental Implants
3.1.5 Dental Lasers
3.1.6 Dental Radiology Equipment
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Major Products and Services
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Dental Devices Global, Market Share (%), 2009
7 Shinhung Co., Ltd. Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis
7.1 Shinhung Co., Ltd., Dental Devices, Global, Market Share (2009)
7.2 Shinhung Co., Ltd., Asia-Pacific, Market Share (2009)
8 Shinhung Co., Ltd. Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis by Category
8.1 Shinhung Co., Ltd., Dental Devices, Global, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.2 Shinhung Co., Ltd., Asia-Pacific, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.2.1 Shinhung Co., Ltd., Other Asia-Pacific, Category Revenue Share (2009)
9 Key Employees
10 Locations And Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
11.1 Research Methodology
11.2 Secondary Research
11.3 Primary Research
11.6 Expert Panels
11.8 Currency Conversion
11.9 Contact Us
3M ESPE Dental Products
Alpha Bio GmbH
ASAHI ROENTGEN IND.CO., LTD.
Astra Tech Inc.
Beijing Wandong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
BioHorizons Implant Systems, Inc.
BIOLASE Technology, Inc.
BioLok International, Inc.
BIOMET 3i, Inc.
CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG
Carestream Health, Inc. / Kodak Health Group
Conexao Sistemas de Protese Ltda.
Confident Dental Equipments Ltd.
Dabi Atlante S/A Industrias Medico Odontologicas
DENTIS CO. LTD.
DENTSPLY International Inc.
DL Medical Spa
Equinox Medical Benelux BV
Ewoo Technology Co.,Ltd.
FABRICACION EQUIPOS DENTALES ESPANOLA, S.A.
FOTONA proizvodnja optoelektronskih naprav d.d.
Geistlich Pharma AG
Gendex Dental Systems
Gigaa Optronics Technology Company Ltd.
Gnatus Equipamentos Medico-Odontologicos Ltda
Hallim Dentech Co.,Ltd.
Heraeus Kulzer, Inc.
Ivoclar Vivadent AG
J. Morita USA, Inc.
Japan Medical Materials Corporation
KaVo Dental Corporation
Klockner Implant System
KODAK Dental Systems
KOKEN CO., LTD
Kuang Yeu Co.,Ltd.
MIS Implant Technologies Ltd
Nardi & Herrero S.R.L.
Nobel Biocare Holding AG
Noritake Co., Limited
Osada Electric Company, Limited.
OSSTEM IMPLANT Co., Ltd.
Pelton & Crane Company
Schick Technologies, Inc.
Shanghai Fimet Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.
SIN Implant System
Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
Sky Dental Co.,Ltd.
Straumann Holding AG
Sweden & Martina S.P.A.
Sybron Dental Specialties Inc.
Takara Belmont Corporation
Universidad de Cordoba
Vatech Co., Ltd.
W&H Dentalwerk Burmoos GmbH
Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co.,Ltd.
Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|