• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
What to Watch for in the House Democrats’ 1,990-Page Health Care Reform Bill Made Public on 10/29/09 – Understanding the Potential Impact on Healthcare Lawyers & Their Clients
ExecSense, November 2009, Minutes: 60
“What to Watch for in the House Democrats’ 1,990-Page Health Care Reform Bill” is a time efficient way for healthcare lawyers to be in-the-know on the most up to date facts and potential ramifications of the 1,990-page health care reform bill made public by House Democrats on October 29, 2009. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to make sure you are prepared and have answers ready to key questions you are sure to be asked on the proposed legislation by colleagues, clients and other professionals with whom you discuss the topic, as health care in this country may be significantly changed by this landmark proposed legislation.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on the ramifications of this potential legislation, Mary Grealy, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the House Democrats’ 1,990-Page health care reform bill made public on October 29, 2009
- A detailed look at the five most important ramifications of the proposed legislation, the immediate client impact and what proactive steps healthcare lawyers should be taking
- An analysis of the five biggest differences between the House Democrats’ health care reform bill and the Senate health care reform bill proposed by Sen. Reid
- Answers to the 10 questions being asked the most by healthcare lawyers and their clients with respect to this proposed legislation and how it could impact their current practices
- Case studies of what other healthcare lawyers are contemplating doing for their clients based on this proposed legislation
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
- If it's up to the minute information that you need, go with ExecSense.” – Christopher J. Dow, Hunsucker Goodstein & Nelson
- Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight...” - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton