How to Create a Personal Brand as a CIO - Using Speaking Engagements, Published Articles & Social Media Web Sites as a Way to Make a Name for Yourself and Open New Doors
- Published: March 2011
In How to Create a Personal Brand as an Insurance Lawyer, ExecSense examines specific ways to use speaking engagements, published articles, and social media web sites as a way to establish yourself as a thought leader to clients and colleagues. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to understand how to go about sharing your thought leadership in each of these areas and the best ways to establish yourself as a personal brand in the area of Insurance law (apart from/in addition to that of your firm).
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by Tom Ciesielka, an expert at helping insurance lawyers create a personal brand for themselves, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how to create a personal brand for yourself as an insurance lawyer by sharing your thought leadership in speaking engagements, published articles and social media web sites
- The 10 questions that are asked the most by insurance lawyers with respect to how to create a personal brand for themselves apart from or in addition to that of their firm
- Specific suggestions for insurance lawyers on the best venues for speaking engagements, legal publishers and social media web sites to feature your thought leadership
- Surefire methods for getting your content/presentation/speech into these channels and ways to increase your exposure
- Case studies of other insurance lawyers that have had success creating a personal brand for themselves and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
- Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight...” - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
- ...critical to successfully operating in today's fast-moving market.” – Ira Bogner, Partner, Proskauer Rose SHOW LESS READ MORE >