- Published: October 2014
Advising Clients on the Virtual Sexual Harassment of Co-Workers – How Labor/Employment Lawyers Can Help Their Clients Set Up a Policy to Avoid Such Situations
- ID: 1188402
- November 2009
- 60 Minutes
In Advising Clients on the Virtual Sexual Harassment of Co-Workers , ExecSense examines how companies can be harmed when employees “virtually” sexually harass their co-workers (through text messaging, social media sites, etc.), and how labor/employment lawyers should be helping their clients establish a policy to prevent those situations and minimize legal exposure. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to be in-the-know on this important topic and make sure you have answers ready to key questions you are sure to be asked by clients about the legal ramifications of implementing a virtual sexual harassment policy and how to handle employees found to be engaging in virtual sexual harassment.
Upon ordering, we will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on virtual sexual harassment policies and helping companies set up such a policy, Jim Greenberg, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how labor/employment lawyers can help their clients set up a virtual sexual harassment policy
- The most important steps that you and your clients should be taking to implement a virtual sexual harassment policy, and the guidelines that policy should follow
- How your client should handle employees found to be engaged in virtual sexual harassment, and whether it matters if the harassment was unintentional
- Case studies of what other lawyers are doing for their clients with respect to virtual sexual harassment policies and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
- Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight...” - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
- Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
- If it's up to the minute information that you need, go with ExecSense.” – Christopher J. Dow, Hunsucker Goodstein & Nelson SHOW LESS READ MORE >